Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye bye!



As the year 2010 draws to an end, I can't help but remember all that this year has been, memorable times spent with family and friends who have visited us, a fun family vacation to Hawaii with all my cousins, tonnes of quality time spent with my adorable son, hearing his first words and then non stop chatter and lots n lots more....
To top it all, the most amazing thing to have found this wonderful place called blogland where I have come across people of such immense talent. Everyday its a delight to read all those posts written with such creativity, passion and vigor. Being a part of this world has truly made my life more fulfilling!

Adios 2010....hoping that 2011 will be even more fun for me and for all my lovely readers! Wish you all a year filled with all the best things in life! See you back here in 2011....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Neha, the beach pics are of mangalore, and all the other pics were clicked on or near a coffee estate in chikmagalur...happy new year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 2011...just found your blog! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and wish you the same. So glad you found it..thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...