Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas tree is here...

One of my close friends hosts a tree decorating party at her place every year. Its a sweet tradition, all the friends get together to kick off the Christmas spirit and join in the festivities. 

The highlight of this weekend was the tree decorating for sure! I love the reds and the greens of Christmas and the numerous candles that add to the charm.









There was lots of mouth watering food- ofcourse, no party without the food. It was a snacks potluck. We started with corn and black bean dip with tortilla chips & paneer pinwheels followed by gol gappe & aloo badas, and finally the pav bhaji. For dessert, we had sacher torte cake which was totally delicious! ( Sorry, I have no photos of the food, as I was too busy eating it!)

I'm linking to the Xmas Decor & Delights carnival at The KeyBunch and the Weekend wrap-up at Colours Dekor. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up Neha...that's a gorgeous looking tree!Yummm the paneer pinwheels sound real appetizing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had loads of fun, lovely decorations..thanks for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely!! lovely!! Your decor looks gorgeous.. I was expecting some pics of the food.. Thats not fair!! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon. Yes, the pinwheels were yummy and thats why they were all gone within minutes. I've linked the recipe in case you want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rekha...its always fun to join in the keybunch carnivals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Patty. The decor was at my friends place...I just took the pictures. and I felt bad that I did not take pictures of the food...it looked very appetizing;)

    I have linked up some of the recipes if you want to try them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...