Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of 2010...Really???

It's so hard to believe that its the last day of 2010 already...the last day of this decade!

How were your last few days of this year? Mine were filled with loads of laughter, fun and food. We had a really good time with our friends visiting us. I wanted to share some pictures of the holiday decor at my home.










Its time to think about of all your new year plans and resolutions and then gear up to welcome the new year and a new decade. Hope you all enjoy this day to the fullest. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using dried branches in a vase for hanging the ornaments... very creative!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...