This post is long overdue. My dear friend Gagan @ P&P passed this award to me while I was away on my India vacation. All this while I never got a chance to actually claim it. Finally! Accepting this award is a big honor and a huge encouragement for me since I'm such a nascent blogger. Thankyou Gagan!
Here I am, revealing seven secrets about me:
- I have a fetish for handmade paper. I hoard it like nothing else. Even without thinking what am I going to do with it, I just buy it whenever I get a chance.
- I love pottery. A few years ago, I used to go to a pottery studio every week. I have done glazing, painting bisque pieces and some handbuilding. I 'd do anything for a chance to try my hand on the pottery wheel someday.
- I'm not much of a reader. In my college days, I really liked reading fiction, but not so much anymore.
- I live by my list of things to do and list of pending projects. Without these I feel completely lost.
- I love, love shopping and anyone who knows me well, knows this about me. For me, no travel is complete without a trip to the local market. It's also my biggest destressor. When I did not have my own home, I mostly shopped for myself. Now, its mostly for my home and garden.
- I am a big fan of nature. I love being outdoors. When I was in college, I would go on hikes and treks so often. That's one reason I'd love to stay close to the mountains.
- I am so thankful to whoever invented the DVR. Its the only way for both myself and dear hubby to catch up on our favorite shows on TV every weekend.
- Priya @ Once Upon a Tea Time
- Anu @ My dream canvas
- Prachi @ Purplehomes
- Bhavna @ An Indian Summer
- Patty @ Colours Dekor
- Neha @ PaperMagic twigs
- Rajee Sood @ Styling & Design with Rajee Sood