Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Musing about the year gone by...

The whole of December went in a flurry, with work load almost at its peak during the weekdays(phew!) and holiday parties every weekend. I was off from work between Christmas and New years and it was a lovely end to a wonderful year. I wanted to do a wrap up post for 2011 before the start of the new year....but all through out the holidays, I could not grab a few calm moments to put my thoughts together and express all that I has to say. But, it's not too late I guess....So...here goes....

As I welcome the year 2012, I can't help but look back at the year that went by. It was a year full of activity....doing things that I enjoy thoroughly....travelling, crafting, blogging and spending time with loved ones.

The year started off with a long trip to India for my sister's wedding. And what a memorable trip it was......Then there were vacations to Mexico and California in the summer, and a weekend getaway to the mountains up in Georgia. To top it all, a much awaited week long trip to Europe. WOW....what a year it has been!!!!

It has been a very fulfilling year and I owe it all to you, my readers. You are the one who gives me encouragement and inspiration to be creative. I indulged in quite a few creative projects and it was all because of the encouraging words that you write on my blog. Through this blog, I have found so many amazing friends, and I'm thankful to each one of you for being there.


I hope that the year 2012, will be even better, and full of inspiration, for you and for me!

Wishing you a very happy, prosperous and cheerful 2012!

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Neha:) Let's get together sometime this year, I would love that:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes in the year that went by, we became friends, and it is wonderful to have blogger friends like you. We can always learn fro our past and see that our present and the future is even better and as we evolve we find ourselves with all the beautiful years to look back fondly and feel happy we have done right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Neha..u have a wonderful blog...
    http://ourlens360degrees.wordpress.com/category/360-and-more/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Neha… I actually think.. the whole year.. went in a flurry… Isn’t it.. Oh.. that sure sounds like a lovely year.. I agree.. 2011.. has been a fabulous year indeed.. And here is wishing you the very best for 2012.. May you have many more wedding to attend, many more holidays… and get together.. many more friends via blogger.. and may the year be filled with inspiration and creative outbursts… Lots of love.. coming your way from Dubai..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post..wish you a very happy 2012!

    shuchi
    s-lostinreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice wrap post. Happy new year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish u a very Happy newyear Neha!!I wish u a colourfull year a head with lods of creative projects,vacations and lovely post for friends like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Look forward to reading more from you this year. Have a great weekend, Neha!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...