Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hey......anybody there????


I know I've been gone for a long, long time. Totally disappeared on you....just V.A.N.I.S.H.E.D. 
And........that isn't good at all, I know. But......for a good reason, which I will let you in soon, I promise. For now, I'm here as I couldn't resist popping in to share some Diwali sparkle. 
If you know me.....you know how excited I get about Diwali and where ever I am, I do my best to make it very special. This year is no different. The lights outside are already up and I have been busy putting together a few vignettes for lighting up my home:) 

Here are some from last year (might have shared them on the blog before, but who doesn't like to look at pretty pictures).......will be back soon to share more pictures from this year.  






Wishing you all a very joyous, bright, and safe DIWALI!!!
May the glow of the diyas brighten your life and bring you success and prosperity!

11 comments:

  1. helloooo welcome back! hahaha happy Diwali. hehe pretty pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lights and floral decor !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali! LOVE the tray in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, gorgeous lady! Happy diwali to you too, can't wait to see your "real" diwali pics.... till then, happy decorating!

    xo,
    Gagan

    ReplyDelete
  5. neha love the arrangements...they r beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Neha..

    I wanted to email about your photos but didnt find your email id anywhere on this blog. How can we contact you? Btw, I loveeee your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Diwali, Neha. Hope to see more posts soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Neha!
    As always, your pictures are beautiful!!!! I missed your posts! Thank you for bringing some beauty into my life!
    -Amy Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, nice post. I always wonder why people stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment, Linda! It made me think and triggered me to come back:)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...