Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer time is.....

.....vacation time. Ever since my childhood days, summer is synonymous with vacation. In northern India, where I spent most of my childhood, summers are scorching hot. I remember...., our summers mostly included a visit to a hill station, going away to visit our grand parents or my cousins coming and staying with us. Those were the days....of no worries....of fun and play.

Even now in the US ....it's a time to be outdoors, a time to be with family and friends.

I'm going away to visit my sister and cousins to SF bay area for two weeks. I am looking forward to having a good time, filled with fun and laughter.....

Via Tumblr

I will check in whenever I can. In the mean time, be good and enjoy your summer in which ever part of the world you are.....See you soon !

10 comments:

  1. I know ...we should label ourselves as twin sisters' at work :) ..I just checked your post , and seriously what a co incidence...do we think alike all the time ;) what's running in your mind Neha now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous vacation Neha and let us get together when you get back...something for me to look forward to:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah am dying for one :) I can so relate to forgetting what time/date it is on a long vacation! You have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun... Frisco is the best place to be for vaca and spending time with family is always wonderful. Thanks for your sweet comment!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay super relate! that's what we use to do here in the Philippines with my cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SF, how lovely- Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have. A great vacation Neha.share some pics when you come back

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy the vacation and treat us with ur memories there neha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good time, summer is my favorite season:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...your comments make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...